Cleaning frequency is determined by a number of factors. According to the National Air Duct Association, a normal household’s air duct system should be cleaned every 3-5 years. The following are some factors that may prompt a homeowner to consider more frequent cleanings:
- Animals that shed a lot of hair or dander
- Prior to moving into a new home,
- Following the completion of home improvements or remodeling,
- Residents who suffer from allergies or asthma
- Contamination of the water supply or damage to the home’s or HVAC system
- Installation of new HVAC equipment or maintenance of existing HVAC equipment
Call us and one of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you to answer any questions you may have regarding our services, pricing, or scheduling!